Our suite of services is designed to help you. It may not look all that different from the list of services you see from other companies, however, the team we have behind the scenes is what makes this list a bit “magical”. So take a look and determine what areas of your digital strategy could use a little of our magic.
Social Media Marketing
It’s a fact that over 49% of business owners are challenged with producing engaging content on a consistent basis and struggle with measuring its effectiveness. We will manage your entire social strategy. We handle everything from building your profile pages, delivering consistent and engaging posts to putting together a comprehensive ad campaign.
g2 media pros works with you in the following areas:
- Facebook – Utilize highly targeted FB ads driving people to your website and buy from you now
- Twitter – Promote your brand and connect with a younger demographic
- LinkedIn – Access the largest Professional Social Network and #1 driver of customers to B2B and bring them to you
- Pinterest, Instagram, FourSquare and Youtube complete the suite of social platforms to deliver your content and promote your brand
Search Engine Marketing
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a highly effective way to send prospects and customers directly to your website. It is commonly referred to as PPC (pay-per-click) and measured by cost-per-click (CPC).
Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing set standards so that their customers, (your customers who are searching online) have the BEST experience. If you don’t’ use the proper formula, your website won’t benefit from the power of online marketing. At g2 media pros, we fine tune that formula for your business.
Online marketing campaigns include the following:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) – maximize paid search utilizing a keyword campaign
- Display ads – banner ads, rich ads, etc., utilizing images and video rather than just text
- Retargeting – utilizing site, search and behavioral platforms to ensure your message gets in front of your customers
Search Engine Optimization
Commonly referred to as SEO, search engine optimization is taking your website to its optimal levels for search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. When optimized properly, your website will be visible at the top of the search results on these search engines. They create a scoring system which in turn gives your website a “rank”. Your rank is created by the relevancy your website has to a particular search. This is created by the “popularity” of your website. The more visitors to your site, the more popular your website is, thus giving you a higher rank and Quality Score. At g2 media pros, we put that important information on your website together properly, so the search engines will serve you up first in line on the searches in your industry.
Search engine optimization can be accomplished two ways:
- Internal – utilizing keywords and enriching content on your existing or newly designed website
- External – correcting directories and listings with the top search engines
Reputation Management & Monitoring
The internet is a great place for people to give reviews on every product and service available. Consumers often check these reviews before deciding to do business with you. What are people saying? How can you encourage more positive reviews from your valued customers? How will you know if a not so satisfied customer is writing negative comments about your company? How should you respond?
The experts at g2 media pros can devise strategies to:
- Manage brand loyalists and incentivize posting of positive experiences on review sites
- Quickly address negative reviews and turn them into positives
- Track and provide detailed reports to help you understand the latest trends and most importantly correct and service issues being commented on and maximize interactions with your reviewers
Email & Direct Mail Marketing
More than likely you have a database of customers and prospects. We can put together a game plan to help you effectively target your customers and prospects with a creative and response generating message. For our automotive clients we have campaigns designed to go after conquest prospects in your market or even update and email to your dead or lost sales in your CRM. (both powered by ePush). Email marketing is an inexpensive and effective way to reach out to your audience. Direct mail marketing can be a refreshing and eye catching way to promote your business in this highly digital age as well.
Some messages you might want to convey:
- Promote special events and product sales
- Offer discounts and deals to better engage your customers
- Build excitement and anticipation around a product launch, store openings, etc.
- Delight and surprise customers with birthday cards, thank you notes or incentives
Timing is everything. We know the best days and times to deliver your digital message to ensure it is read, and we also can predict when a physical mailer will hit mail boxes to make sure your message is timely and effective.
Copywriting & Blogs
It’s not what you say, its how you say it…We’ve heard that one before, the same principle applies when it comes to describing your business and what you have to offer. While you know your business from top to bottom, our team of copywriters help you take those facts and present them in such a way that it creates a real connection with your customers and prospects. Our experience ranges from helping small privately owned businesses to companies with national reach. Here are some examples where you can use our expertise:
- Ad campaigns
- Web content
- Corporate communications materials
Blog Development and Management
You might be asking yourself why you need to have a blog. It’s more than just having interesting commentary and articles on your business. An effective blog strategy can be the core of your integrated digital presence and website traffic.
Every blog post you write should be indexed and “crawled” by the search engines. So with the right key words and tags, and frequent and consistent posting, you will enhance and optimize your company’s search-ability.
Let us help you:
- Devise a lead-driving blog strategy
- Edit your self-written blog entries and present the content in the most effective way
- Write, post and optimize your blog
- Disperse, promote and integrate your blog, increasing visibility via search engine optimization and social media
Website Design & Management
On April 21, 2015, Google implemented a mobile algorithm. This change will impact you and your business if your website is not mobile and responsive…Is Yours?
“With mobile search growing at 10x the rate of desktop, businesses that don’t have mobile ready site stand to lose up to 1/3rd of their traffic. More than two-thirds of Fortune 100 companies are not considered mobile friendly, according to research firm SumAll, so this is set to have a big impact.” ~ The Next Web
The team at g2 media pros will put you out in front of the competition! We can optimize your current site or we can design and build a fully mobile and responsive site from scratch. We will create the hard-working, effective optimized website you need to succeed in today’s competitive online space.
- Optimize and update your current website
- Custom designed and themed websites with multiple page options
- All websites created with responsive/mobile design
- SEO optimization built into every site
- API and RSS feed compatibility
- Links to your social media pages
Sales & Business Consulting
For many organizations, the sales team is the lifeblood of the company. You can have the greatest product in the world, yet if people aren’t using it and buying it, you don’t have a business! Sales people by nature are special and unique and should be treated as such! Giving talented sales staff a structure and path within which they can be successful is paramount to your company’s success. Many business owners, while very intelligent and resourceful, are left confused on the best way to cultivate a positive and effective sales culture. With a combined experience of over 40 years in sales and sales management, g2 media pros has the answers for your business.
Areas where we can assist:
- Develop a recruiting and hiring process
- Design onboarding sales training both general and product specific
- Create ongoing sales trainings to keep team fresh and updated
- Design a coaching system for sales management
- Implement sales processes and metrics for sales personnel and management
These are just some of the areas in which we can apply our sales expertise. We are happy to sit down with you and craft the right plan for you and your team.